Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Best Shot Monday- Unexpected Visitor

We had a little visitor at our house yesterday. My husband took these pictures so I can't take credit. The injured hawk started out in the neighbors tree and then settled down next to the house for the night.

DSC_0545-edited

He was perched up on our fence this morning.

DSC_0575-edited

I hope that he will be ok. My husband contacted the Wildlife Resource Agency so hopefully they will come get him and nurse him back to health.

I am making this last shot my Best Shot. I can't believe how close my husband got to the hawk.

Visit Tracey's for more Best Shot Monday.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Hope he's better soon. It's such a beautiful animal.

Megan said...

Wow! what an unexpected treat -- gorgeous bird.

mandaroo63 said...

What a magnificent bird and a great shot. Hope he recovers.

Kimberly said...

That is an incredible shot! Hawks are so regal looking. Hopefully the Wildlife Resource Agency will get there soon and helps him. Again, incredible shot.

Dawn said...

Wow, what a beautiful hawk~

We have many around our home and I love to see them soaring above us.

I hope the agency can help him, good job calling :)

Joanna said...

OMG! That must have been a wonderful sight. He really is beautiful. I am glad you guys made the call.

MGF said...

Holy Moly. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great photos! I hope the little guy is going to be ok!

Cara said...

That's an amazing capture, kudos to your husband.

Maggie said...

Wow! Those shots are amazing!

Christina said...

How incredible to get such an up close and personal experience with such a beautiful creature! I hope he does well. Your hubby is quite the photographer, too.

Anonymous said...

What abeautiful bird, and great shot too.

Lovely blog photos all round.

Jaimee said...

Wow...that is a gorgeous bird and those pictures are great!! props to your hubby on these! :) Hope the hawk is ok now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails