Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Theme Thursday-Holiday Fun

This week's theme over at Stacy's is Holiday Fun. A couple of weeks ago Joanna posted her cool picture of light painting. Since I am majorly challenged right now as far as getting indoor shots of the kids and the weather has been horrible, I thought I would give the light painting a shot.


DSC_0865




DSC_0866


My husband and the kids put the lights up outside on Saturday, while I was out thrifting. They were so excited to see how the lights looked in the dark. It was really cold out so I did not do too much experminenting, but thought these turned out pretty cool.

Visit The Land of KA for more Holiday Fun.

10 comments:

kim said...

Very cool!!! How fun.

Dawn said...

WOW! That's really neat!
:)

Joanna said...

Wow - Super cool Jen! Wasnt it fun? I bet if anyone was watching you move your head and camera around they would have thought you were nuts! I thought it was a fun thing to play with though. I love that blue color!

Stacy said...

Yes...very cool! I love what you have done here with the holiday lights. I need to get out and do this, too. What a beautiful shot. :)

Christina said...

Oh yeah, these are totally cool! Light painting it so much fun. :o)

Megan said...

very cool! something i'll have to try.

Cara said...

love it! I have one of our tree like that I toke by accident...love accidents!

MGF said...

Awesome, I have yet to have the time to experiment with this.
Nice job.

Jaimee said...

Those are so fun! I've done a few of those before, but nothing that cool ever!

Maggie said...

This is so fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails