Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Make Your Place

DSC_0422

The same day that I received my GreenCraft magazine I also received a copy of Make Your Place. I saw the book over at Crafting a Green World and knew I had to have it. I mean everyone needs to have affordable, sustainable nesting skills, am I right? Plus, it cost $5. It is published by Microcosm Publishing, which has a really cool website and tons of very cool books.

The whole book is handwritten and illustrated. It is loaded with information from herbal remedies, to homemade cleaners, and even gardening.

DSC_0425

I read this book cover to cover in one night. I absolutely loved it. I know I will keep it readily accessible because I will reference it often. If this sort of thing tickles your fancy, you really should splurge and get yourself a copy.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

i am SO gonna have to get that book! it's very popular right now.

Jaimee said...

So neat that it is handwritten!

Killlashandra said...

What a wonderful idea for a book! I love the handwritten idea.

Joanna said...

Ok, I actually just went and bought it. It looks so cool. My sister in law is very green too and I thought it would be a great gift...for $5.00, you cant go wrong.

Thanks again for being a great source of great stuff. :0)

Dawn said...

Looks great! I will have to check it out :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails