Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vacation Photos- 2nd Installment

Here's a few more vacation photos for your viewing pleasure. I am slowing making my way through them.


DSC_0006-edited_filtered

Sweet baby Elle.

DSC_0014-edited

Aidan shooting a web at me.

DSC_0019-edited

The first day and already good friends.

DSC_0051-edited

Miller lounging by the pool.

DSC_0069-edited

Chris and his kids.

DSC_0194-edited

Peace out...

DSC_0209-edited

The dynamic duo.

DSC_0219-edited_filtered

Mmmmmm......ice cream
Oh, I miss vacation.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Ice-cream, the pool, good friends....what could be better?!

Love all the smiles!
:)

Unknown said...

Peace Out - rocks! I love it. And Elle is adorable! I want to eat.her.UP!

La Mama Naturale' said...

Looks like fun was had by all! Can't wait to take our vacay. Love all the fabulous pics. Especially, the ferris wheel shot. Peace out!

Joanna said...

The peace out shot is hilarious.
:0) Looks like it was so fun!

HipMomma said...

Wow, I somehow wouldn't imagine that it would be so beautiful there. But it is! Looks like you guys had a great time, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails