Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Buttercup Bag

I have been wanting to make this purse by Made by Rae for at least a year now. Mitch and I had date night on Saturday night so I had to have a new purse. I really wanted to make myself a new top, but there was not enough time for that. I knew I could get the purse finished pretty fast. I think I just needed to do something crafty and for myself. The majority of last week I spent my crafting time working on a wholesale order.

I really like how the purse turned out. I did not do a magnetic closure because I did not have one and did not want to make a run to the store. It really needs one though. I will definitely make another one. It comes together really easily and is so adaptable. I want to make a ruffly one next. Oh the possibilities.......

Buttercup Bag


Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Great job - that is really cute! Now you can make a bag to match every outfit, right?? ;) I love being able to whip out stuff when you want something new for a night out. It's fun to be a crafty person. :)

Kimberly said...

way to go! i love how you added a little rosette (sp) to the top too. very pretty. we all need to do little things for ourselves every so often. hope you two had a nice night out!

Kim's Treasures said...

Sooo Cute!

Cheryl said...

That is way cute! I was just telling some one the other day that, with all the stuff I make for other people, there's very little here in the house for US. Heck, my son's treasure box is just a naked wooden cigar box. Poor kid...

Happy Crafty Tuesday!

Dawn said...

That is so fab....are you going to put some in your Etsy shop? (hint, hint!)

:)

Corey~living and loving said...

ooo that is cute cute cute! well done.

Unknown said...

a-dooor-able! i'm glad you took time out to make something for yourself! it is...so cute!

Maggie said...

You MADE that? It totally looks like an upscale boutique purchase -- SO CUTE!

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20160120 junda
fake oakley sunglasses
cheap uggs on sale
michael kors uk
nike roshe run women
hermes uk
true religion outlet
coach canada outlet
ray ban
louboutin outlet
snapbacks wholesale
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
nike huarache trainers
ralph lauren outlet
canada gooses outlet
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ture religion outlet
jordan 8s
nike free runs
soccer jerseys
ugg boots
tommy hilfiger outlet
nike sb shoes
jordan retro 3
michael kors handbags
jordan 6
christian louboutin outlet
tory burch outlet
fitflops
marc jacobs outlet
toms outlet
mont blanc pens
abercrombie and fitch
canada goose outlet
burberry outlet online
nike uk
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails