Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

More Kiss Me Shots

Here are a few shots I took of Miller on Wednesday when I was trying to decide on a shot for Team Up Thursday. Eventhough these did not make the cut, they were too cute not share. This little boy is stubborn, hard headed, ultra senstive, and all boy. I love him with all my heart.



DSC_0727

I love seeing the progression of these shots. In the shot above he is holding up the necklace so I can see it.


DSC_0728

Harper gets involved in the photo shoot. She tells him to smile for me, which he does so obediently. The fake smile wasn't really what I was looking for though.

DSC_0729

I ask him to just act normal. This is what I get. Well, actually that is about right. This one is a pretty normal Miller look. Silly little guy.

Have a great weekend everyone.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

I think that last shot is definitely the cutest!

Yeah, don't you love the fake smiles! Those are my *favorite*. ;)

Jaimee said...

Awww...what a cutie! I agree, that last one is just too cute! Cole has a cheese smile that I just love...he's at the age where it is still cute, though...when they get older, those smiles are the hardest thing to break them of!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye said...

Too cute!! I love his expression in the last shot.

Christina said...

Hehehe, too cute!! I love the classic Miller expression!

Unknown said...

Oh...he is a doll! That last pic is too cute!

Dawn said...

Ha! So cute!! Hope you had a great weekend :)

Cara said...

I love theses, he is just too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails