Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Team-Up Thursday- Negative Space

This week Cara and I chose negative space as our theme. We both agreed that this theme would push us to get a little creative. I can't say that my shot is all that creative, but it was one of those moments that I felt needed to be captured. The sun was shining through my window at work and hitting these flowers on my desk perfectly. My dad always puts flowers in a little vase on my desk each week. How sweet is that? So I grabbed my camera and shot away. Lilies are one of my all time favorite flowers so it just worked.

Cara's photo is incredible, isn't it? Now she got creative this week. I love how you can just barely see his face in the left hand corner, but you can see him perfectly in the reflection. Awesome job Cara.

Negative Space

If you want to join in on the fun or just check out some extremely talented ladies, head on over to Team-Up Thursday hosted by Megan and Melody.

12 comments:

stephanie said...

What a creative theme! They both turned out great. Your dad IS SO SWEET!

JoLyn said...

I love this--what a great combination!

Killlashandra said...

Whoa those are awesome takes on negative space! I love your flower it could be a cut out framed in green. Nice shot! The delicate shadows are nice too. :) What a neat combo with the b/w reflection shot with all the white negative space.

Megan said...

the delicate light in your photo is just lovely. and i do love the way both photos together draw the eye in the same direction -- what a great pair!

HipMomma said...

What I see in your shot is that little bit of light that the flower is reaching towards. Lovely lovely use of negative space.

Your dad really does that?? That is so sweet.

Cheryl said...

Awesome stuff! I love that you can take on 'idea' and get such different things from it.

Cara said...

I just love the colors and light in your photo, I also love the story behind it.

Joanna said...

Jen, you did so great this week. The light seems to just flow right into the flower. Beautiful colors and so vibrant. Perfection!

Unknown said...

man...your dad rocks! i love how the lily looks almost translucent! and the gorgeous green behind it! nice work!

Kimberly said...

My favorite thing is bokeh, so I think you couldn't have filled your negative space with anything prettier!

Corey~living and loving said...

great set, and a fun theme. :) I love how I can't even tell your flowers were inside. and yes...your dad is super sweet. WOW!

Unknown said...

kate spade handbags
cheap air max
adidas nmd
sac longchamp pliage
supra for sale
true religion jeans
mizuno running shoes
michael kors handbags
air max 90 black
asics outlet
instyler max
canada goose jackets
ray ban outlet
tory burch outlet
burberry outlet
reebok shoes
converse shoes
adidas nmd
coach outlet clearance
longchamp
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
sac longchamp
air jordan shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
jimmy choo shoes
oakley vault
michael kors outlet
lebron james shoes
adidas superstars
timberlands
ugg boots canada
nike trainers
kate spade outlet
zhuo20160715

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails