Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

52 Weeks of Me- Week 12

This week we tackled textures. This one really stumped me. I was taking macro shots of some of the beautiful flowers outside, so I had my camera out already. So I snapped a few shots of my flip flops while I lounged on the deck. The only problem is the lens I had on my camera was a 70-300 mm. I had no choice, but to get a really close-up of my unmanicured feet. Then I realized the flip flops have a really nice texture, so I decided to go with it. My best friend gave me these flip flops almost 7 years ago. They are perfectly molded to my feet. Plus the fact that the weather is nice enough to wear flip flops makes me very, very happy.

Week 12

It's never too late to join on on the fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea.
And your feet look fine. You wouldn't want to see mine. You'd run! LOL.

Corey~living and loving said...

great idea! your feet look good to me. Mine are awful. really truly awful. LOL

Dolce Luna said...

Your feet look fine.. I do love the idea

Stacy said...

OH, I wish it were warm enough to wear them here. At least it is raining today instead of SNOWING. :)

Joanna said...

Great texture shot, Jen. Cant wait to be back in my flip flops!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails