Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Team-Up Thursday- Music

This week Cara and I are playing along with the group. The theme this week is music. I had envisioned Harper barefoot in the grass playing her little guitar maybe focusing on her fingers strumming the guitar. Then all of the sudden it was Wednesday night. Harper was in the bath tub and it was dark outside. Time always gets away from me.

I wonder what Cara's been listening to on her ipod shuffle?

music
Join in on the fun over at Mental Inventory.

5 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I really hate it when I run out of time...and it happens all the time. but you pulled our a really lovely shot anyhow. I love the perspective.

Stacy said...

That's pretty much the story of my life LOL! I love your picture, though. Great perspective on it. :)

Unknown said...

SAME EXACT SITUATION over here last night. So many cute ideas, so very little time. But I really like the perspective of your guitar even without Harper in the shot!

Kimberly said...

you gotta love anything to do with music. especially guitars!

Joanna said...

WONDERFUL DOF Jen! I am taken with the 'length' of this shot....if you know what I mean? It seems to go on forever. Very cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails