Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Foyer Makeover- Part 1

I have been itching to makeover my foyer for awhile now. I painted it 9 years ago when we moved into the house. At the time I thought the whitewashed look was cool. Now not so much. I knew it would be a pretty inexpensive makeover. So Sunday we decided to go for it.

DSC_1208




This is after one coat.
DSC_1209



Since Mitch and I were busy painting, the kids decided to make lunch. This was my plate. I thought it was very sweet. I did add some sugar snap peas, olives, and pita bread though.




DSC_1211


Here's the foyer all painted. I painted a mirror yellow and hung it on the wall, but I had already taken this photo. I still need to paint the trim and decide what I am going to put in the foyer.
I will post more photos once it is all put together.
Mitch isn't too sure of the paint on the doors. Harper says it looks like Disneyworld. I like it.



DSC_1212



I sure do love a good home improvement project. Especially when it just involves some paint. I am slowly making my way through the house. I am trying to do all the stuff that is easy and not too expensive while we save up some money to do some major remodeling to the kitchen.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Looks amazing! I never cease to be amazed at the difference that a coat of paint can make! I love the grey and white combo...it is such a classy look. And I like the blue doors -- it adds a great little pop of color!

Unknown said...

Paint does do wonders doesn't it? Is it a gray? I love that Harper thinks the retro blue looks like DisneyWorld! It will make you happy every time you walk in your door!

Stacy said...

It looks great! I love the pop of color with the blue door. Paint is such a great way to change the look of the room fairly quickly and cheaply. I am itching to do another paint project. Not sure where my madness may lead, but something needs redecorating in our house...I'm sure of it. ;)

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20160120 junda
longchamp outlet
toms outlet store
louis vuitton
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors bags
ed hardy uk
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
nike tn
coach factory outlet
nike trainers
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
nike cortez
fitflops clearance
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
true religion jeans
burberry outlet
cheap toms
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
ugg boots
louboutin
canada goose uk
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet uk
michael kors
coach outlet
mcm outlet
adidas originals
coach factory outlet
ray bans
mulberry bags
nike sb
prada outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
basketball shoes
louboutin shoes
クロムハーツ
pandora
christian louboutin outlet
jordans
moncler outlet
pandora outlet
canada goose uk
fitflops sale clearance

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails