Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Minnesota 2011

I tried to pick out some of my favorite shots from our trip to Minnesota. I took tons of photos and it was hard to narrow it down.


Miller loves to go fishing. This was his biggest catch. He was very proud.


DSC_0574

We had tons and tons of fun with family. We went on this alpine roller coaster. It was very fast. The kids loved it. I did too.
DSC_0643

The only time both of them fell asleep in the car at the same time. Notice they are not sitting next to each other. It worked out better to have them separated.


DSC_0652

This is a view of Duluth and Lake Superior.


DSC_0662-edited

Sweet cousinly love....


DSC_0673

My husband is super strong.


DSC_0669

There was plenty of time for relaxing in the lake.


DSC_0759

I love this photo.
DSC_0789-edited

The Bucky Beaver sisters at the Clip Joint.


DSC_0808

You can never have too many s'mores.


DSC_0817

I couldn't get enough of sweet Baby C.


DSC_0893-edited

I think Miller could have thrown rocks into Lake Superior all day.


DSC_0913

This eagle really wanted the baby loon that was swimming around in the lake. Mama and Papa Loon kept the baby safe though.


DSC_0988

DSC_0986

Wow. What a fun vacation.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Awesome shots Jen, I love the one of all the kids together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails