Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Miller's First Day of Kindergarten

Well today is the big day, Miller's first day of kindergarten. It is only a half day, but we are one step closer. Friday will be his first full day. I really can't believe it. It still seems surreal to me.

DSC_1181

DSC_1186

He did much better than I had expected. I am happy to report there were no tears shed by either of us. I could tell he was just barely holding it together, but knew he would be fine once they were all set up in the classroom. I knew if he started crying I would too, so I scooted out before he could think about it too much.

DSC_1189

I did almost lose it when I saw this though. Harper was so sweet with him this morning. I think she is excited to have her brother at school with her now.

DSC_1191


This time around has been so different. I am so glad he has Harper to look after him.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a sweet moment in time you captured in that last shot. Harper is a good big sister & Miller is lucky to have her! Way to go for not breaking down in tears Momma!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Mama! It is a gard day when your baby heads off...but congrats to you and Harper is the sweetest! I can't wait to hear how it all went.

Unknown said...

hard day. not gard. bah! :-)

Corey~living and loving said...

oh man....that last shot...almost made ME cry. sigh....why do they have to grow up. I so badly want to push the "pause" button.

caiyan said...

the north face
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
red bottoms outlet online
ysl outlet
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp
hugo boss
ugg australia
red bottoms
20161110caiyan

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet
air jordan 4
nike air max 95 ultra
salomon
ed hardy clothing
tn pas cher
coach factory outlet
coach outlet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails