Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Best Shot Monday- There's No Escaping

So I discovered last week, that bathtime is the perfect time to snap some photos of my otherwise running away from me kids. They are confined. There's no where for them to go. There's no escaping me now.



DSC_0229-edited





DSC_0234-edited


I was trying to get Miller to make different faces for me. You know, to show different emotions like happy, sad, angry. This is what I got.


emotions

He gave me the very same face each time. I am not sure that it really falls into any of the categories, but it is a pretty cute face.

Be sure to stop by Mother May I for more Best Shot Monday.

11 comments:

MGF said...

Full of expressions.....

Kimberly said...

Those are great! What a cutie!!!

Megan said...

that first one is such a great pick-me-up for a monday morning!

Blueberry said...

HA! i love that face!!

Killlashandra said...

Love it! He looks like he's trying not to laugh out loud or burst into giggles. Cute pictures. :)

cherish.photography said...

I love the storyboard!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! Those faces are too funny...he cracks me up!!! He's like Zoolander, all his looks are the same!!

Cara said...

He is just too cute. The story board is beautiful with same expression over and over. I haven't taken many bath picture lately, but now that you mention it, great idea.

Stacy said...

LOL...you just discovered bath time?? That is the best time to practice! Love the shots of your little guy - he's got his attitude and emotions down pat. :)

Rose said...

I love the story board, those faces are too cute! And I love bath time photos.

PS - great ideas in your latest post for Christmas and I'm bummed I missed the giveaway chance, but your new store is exciting! Congratulations!

Jaimee said...

OMG...what a cutie! And my gosh, those eyes are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails