Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Theme Thursday- Thankful

Since next week is Thanksgiving, Stacy decided to make this week's theme Thankful. My first thought was this won't be too hard. The more and more I think about it the harder it seems. I am thankful for so many things. Where do I begin?

I am thankful that I have a loving, caring, and supportive family.
I am thankful that we are blessed with this little girl.

DSC_0039

I am thankful that I get to kiss these squishy cheeks every day.

DSC_0119

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, a good job, and plenty of food to eat.
I am thankful that I have the best husband in the world. How did I manage that?
I am thankful that these two share moments like these together.


DSC_0067




DSC_0057

I am thankful that you read my blog and leave me wonderful comments.
I am thankful for so many things and truly do feel lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you.

The Land of K.A. will be filled with thankful people today. You really should go visit.

8 comments:

MGF said...

Look at those red cheeks in the last picture.

Stacy said...

Awww...love the wonderful shots of the kids. :) The two of them running together hand in hand is so sweet. Capturing those moments for postering and the teen years is definitely something to be thankful for. ;)

Megan said...

wonderful fall shots!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely stunning photos! And yes, we're soooo soo thankful for our kids' cute, squishy cheeks!

Joanna said...

Love that first shot of Harper. The colors are amazing. And those squishy cheeks....what about those beautiful blue eyes on Miller! You are so lucky they play together the way they done. Its wonderful.

Christina said...

No way could I pick a fave picture today. No way. They are all awesome!

Jaimee said...

Wow...I'm just amazed at how grown up miller looks in that hat!!!

The pictures of the two of them together are so fun! I just can't wait for my boys to play together!!!

caiyan said...

hermes handbags
ed hardy clothing
coach outlet
longchamp uk
sac louis vuitton pas cher
pandora jewelry outlet
ugg canada
ugg australia
birkenstock shoes
ray ban sunglasses discount
20161110caiyan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails