Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Broken Record

I am starting to feel a little bit like a broken record. I don't have anything new and exciting to share this week. I made some more taggie blankets for a friend. I made a custom owl for someone, which I forgot to photograph.

DSC_0420-edited


I was able to use some scraps on this one. I liked the different fluffy textures all together.

DSC_0414-edited



DSC_0415-edited





DSC_0419-edited

Then I had a custom order for some coffee cozies.

DSC_0431-edited

I am still trying to pull together a DIY kit. I am trying to decide if I need to include instructions. It seems pretty self explanatory to me, but I could be wrong. What do you think?

DSC_0429-edited




DSC_0426-edited

I have been itching to get some kits together so maybe I will have something more concrete to show you by next week.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm pretty horrible when it comes to doing crafts so if I did this I would definately need a little more "help" ;) LOVE the taggie blankets! too cute.

The Reid Family said...

Just know, if I could sit at your feet I would. I love the taggies and would love to make one for my newest addition to come. Great work! Also love the kit idea. You go, girl! It was great to see you twice on Saturday. :)

Stacy said...

Yes, I would definitely include instructions. This would be a good project for a beginner to pick up and learn how to do some sewing.

Love those taggies, too. I need to do that patchwork fuzzy on the back with some scraps that I have.

Unknown said...

Ok...the patchwork fuzzy scrap taggie is genius! i love it.

and i ADORE that fabric with the pink polka-dots, caterpillars, etc..

I may include at least "sketchy" instructions. it seems kinda self explanatory, but you never know. let me know when you get them up - i'm all over those!!

Joanna said...

The fuzzy taggies are perfect. Babies need all of those textues to feel. I am so glad you have taken off with your crafts. Its obvious how much people like them. Me too! :0)

Unknown said...

undangan pernikahan klub bolaa
Pabrik besi h beam baja
undangan pernikahan batik
Pabrik plat besi hitam
Agen besi beton jcac
undangan pernikahan arab
Toko Atap Spandek Sni
Pabrik Baja Ringan
Pabrik Wiremesh Besi
Toko besi beton

link10

Unknown said...

nike huarache
asics shoes
adidas ultra boost
lebron shoes
nike kd 11
goyard
canada goose
jordans
longchamp handbags
adidas stan smith sneakers

zzyytt said...

chrome hearts
curry 4
adidas shoes online
russell westbrook shoes
yeezy 700
red bottom heels
yeezys
supreme clothing
asics running shoes
off white hoodie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails