Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Another Manic Tuesday

It is Tuesday, right? We made the most of our long weekend. I did a little bit of organizing and cleaning. My husband started some much needed work on our shower. We hung out with family on Saturday. We attended a family reunion on Sunday. Yesterday, Mitch ran in a 10k (6.2 miles)and Harper ran in the kids 1k (.62 miles).


DSC_0968-edited





DSC_0998-edited

Harper decided that she would wear her cheerleading outfit to cheer Mitch on during the race. We were not sure if she would run in the kid's race. Once we were there and she saw everyone else racing she wanted to join in the fun. At least it was easy to spot her in the crowd.

You can't tell by the picture, but her lip is almost completely healed. She also got back on her bike yesterday too. She did not want to earlier in the weekend, but didn't hesitate a bit yesterday.

Since it is Tuesday, I thought I would mention a little bit of craftiness. I made some coffee cozies, a custom klean kanteen cozy, and a taggie blanket. Of course, I only have a photo of the taggie blanket.

DSC_1005-edited

I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Way to go Harper! And Mitch! :)

Christina said...

Harper totally has be beat - 5 years old and already running her first marathon! go girl! and daddy too!

Unknown said...

woot! look at your stellar running family! go mitch and harper!!

Milk and Honey Mommy said...

Jen,

Do you need another vacation to recover? That is fantastic w/how Harper jumped in and wanted to run. My daughter Lily is a runner and I hope she will be able to run her first race this fall/winter. I'm also getting back into running and it is great.

I'm glad she is recovering quickly (Fall! What fall?) and is riding again.

Stacy said...

Harper is so cute running there! Glad she is healed and got back on that "horse".

Cute taggie, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails