Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Picture Day

Harper has fall pictures today so I made a simple skirt for her to wear. Nothing fancy, just comfy and practical. I made a yoga style waist. I also made a matching headband, but she thought it made her hair look funny. She told me that she liked it, but thought other people might think she looks funny. I think she was trying to be nice.

DSC_1234




DSC_1236

Sorry about the focus on this one, but wanted to show the waistband.

DSC_1240

Don't you love the necklace? It totally makes the outfit, right? Also for the record I did not dress Miller this morning. There are some battles I choose not to fight. Dressing is one of them.

I also made myself a headband using the fabric, but of course did not take a picture. I love all the colors in the fabric. It will match a bunch of stuff.

I finally listed some GreenCraft magazines along with the cozies that were featured in the magazine in my Etsy shop.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow, she has a great sense of fashion at such a young age. Simply adorable. You did a great job on the skirt!

Stacy said...

Love that skirt! It looks so comfy with the yoga waist, and it's a great fabric for it. LOL about Miller's outfit. Really, it isn't bad AT ALL. You should see what Kai looks like some mornings. If he halfway matches I don't say anything but sometimes I just can't let him out of the house in some of his outfits.

Unknown said...

cuuute! i like the yoga waist, too! that is so much better than the elastic! where did you get the cool print fabric? i love that she was trying to be diplomatic about the headband!

L~ said...

great skirt!! too sweet about how kind she was to you...

Christina said...

Too darling that she tried to spare your feelings like that! What a sweetie. And what a sweet skirt, love the yoga waistband!

Arizaphale said...

That fabric works really well and the waistband is an inspiration! Great job. I would have liked to see the headband anyway :-)

Jaimee said...

very cute skirt! too funny about her putting the blame on others about the headband--so sweet!

cherish.photography said...

such a cutie pie! love the skirt, and sure to love the head band! :)

Joanna said...

I love that skirt. The design is adorable and your right it will go with so many things. Way sweet that HArper didnt want to hurt your feelings. What a nice little girl you have. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails