Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Alive

I took last Friday off so that I could work on Christmas gifts. Of course, I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped, but I made some good progress. I did finish the gifts for my nieces. Don't look Jenn & Gina if you want to be surprised. I did leave a little bit to the imagination. I will post more photos after Christmas.

DSC_0805-edited

Then there are monkeys....and more monkeys. I just have to put on the finishing touches. I will post more photos of these guys too when I finish them up.

DSC_0810-edited

I finished this purse up last night. I have one more that I plan to make tonight.

DSC_0813-edited_filtered

I am still trying to fulfill wholesale orders too. I have been horrible about taking photos. There's only so many hours in the day, right?

Speaking of coffee cozies I received some pretty cool news yesterday. Faith Hill bought 9 of my coffee cozies at the Shoppes at Main. She took every single one that was there. (Sorry FB friends I know that you already heard the news...guess I am just a little bit excited!) Makes me wonder who she's going to give them to...hmmmm?

8 comments:

Stacy said...

That is so cool that Faith Hill bought them up! Wow!

Love the gifts you have done. I'm guessing maybe you made an apron to go with the baking set? I have that on the list for my girl, too. Maybe a chef hat or two as well.

That purse is so cute - that will be a great gift. Can't wait to see how the monkeys turn out when they are all done. They are adorable now. :)

Unknown said...

Holy crap! Faith Hill!! You are so going to be famous Jen - just don't forget the little people when you are up crafting and hob-knobbing with all the stars! ;-)

I LOVE the purse...that is awesome. I'm trying to work on some bags as gifts over here - that one looks much easier, wish I had done those instead!

And the monkeys..eeee! Those are way cute. I just saw that M&D cupcake kit yesterday - very tempted in getting it!

Kimberly said...

That is so stinking awesome that Faith Hill bought your cozies!!! Love the aprons and purse, very nice.

Dawn said...

You are busting them out girl!! All of these are such lovely gifts, your family and friends are so lucky and those aprons...err, I mean cute fabrics for the girls...oh my! Glad your alive and famous...I am telling everyone!! Of course they say "Who's Jen?" and I say "One of my wonderful bloggy friend!!" :)

Arizaphale said...

Wow! Faith Hill!!!!(OK..I admit it..I don't know who Faith Hill is!) But it sure is awesome she bought ALL your cosies! Mind you having seen some of them (below) I can see why. Nice bag. I'd be happy receiving one of those! I wonder if I have time to make any of these things before Christmas?????

Joanna said...

I for one am glad you have been busy because I have so been lacking on my commenting.....The Faith Hill thing? Wicked exciting! I would shout it out to the world. Good for you!

Run Lori Run said...

wow, you are on a roll! The monkeys are great, cute color combos and I love the purse as well. And a celebrity buyer, that is cool!

MGF said...

That is a BIG Deal. I am so happy for you. You deserve good things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails