Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Monkey Mania

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone. This last week has been a blur. We had a really busy weekend so I did not have as much time to sew. I also had to turn down a few last minute wholesale orders, which was hard but necessary for sanity sake. There are just so many hours in the day, right?
I did finally finish the monkeys. Yeah!! They even sat really still for me so that I could get their picture. Here's the free tutorial if anyone else wants to make one or five. These are going to be given as gifts. She also makes a sweet boy monkey pattern that she is selling in her etsy shop. Too cute.

DSC_0833


I am going to miss have them around.

DSC_0837

I also finished the other purse.

DSC_0816

I can't believe that Christmas is only a few days away. Is everyone ready?

9 comments:

MGF said...

Those Monkeys are so darn cute. Do you have a boys version?

Unknown said...

I ADORE those monkeys. Are they gifts - are you going to sell them?? I just had to let my kitty go...I don't think it'll get done before Christmas. We'll see what today brings.

Kimberly said...

Hope they don't start jumping on the bed! Because you know what happens when they do ;) Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Those are adorable little monkeys and that purse looks great!

Melissa G said...

Love love love the monkeys. My tot just saw them - she says she loves them and that I should buy her one. Gotta love a good review from a three year old! ;)

Run Lori Run said...

I've seen this pattern before and yours are gorgeous. The fabrics you chose are great! Awesome job!

Arizaphale said...

I love the monkeys en masse like that. All the colours and patterns in the fabric look so cute. Merry Christmas to you Jen!

Cara said...

Your monkeys are beyond cute. I got my package and my Owl is on my tree. Thanks!
I am so not ready for Christmas, the crunch time is on.

Joanna said...

What adorable little monkeys!! I love thier little smiles. You sure have been busy lately. :0)

Christina said...

Golly those monkeys are cuuuute! seriously adorable. Im gonna have to work my way up to making one of those. :o) Oh, and good for you for saying NO and keeping your sanity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails