Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tis The Season

I am crazy busy right now. I know most people are this time of year. So I will not be around too much the next couple of weeks, but I did want to show some goodies from last week.

I did not take the time to photograph the gazillion coffee cozies I made last week, but here are a few of my favorites.

DSC_0685-edited

I picked up another wholesale gig. She is carrying some of my gadget pouches and beer cozies along with coffee cozies. It was fun to make something besides coffee cozies. This makes the 4th shop locally that is carrying my goodies. How cool is that?

DSC_0690-edited

Some beer cozies.....

DSC_0697-edited




DSC_0703-edited

Another owl.....

DSC_0788-edited

I managed to make a skirt for Harper too. She did wear it on Saturday, but I did not get any good photos.

DSC_0791-edited

If I can find a few minutes, I plan to post some kits up in my Etsy shop. I cut out all the pieces to make these ornaments and have not been able to find time to put them together. So I would hate for them to go to waste. Hopefully someone will want them.

Red Bird Ornament Kit

As of right now I have 52 coffee cozies to make, 5 gadget pouches, and 6 beer cozies plus Christmas presents. I am not sure why I do this to myself.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Deep breath, you can do it!! That is so cool that 4 shops are selling your cool creations, so happy for you!

Enjoy the holidays~

:)

Stacy said...

Ah the curse of the craftster...always taking on too much! Wonderful job on what you have shown. Harper's Christmas skirt is really cute. Great job on everything! :)

Kimberly said...

Wow, I don't know how you do it all! Love the lastest things you've posted (as always). That's a great skirt. I can only imagine all the twirls Harper did when she wore it.

Unknown said...

You are my business muse, Jen! 4 shops!! That is awesome.

LOVE the owl - and that twirly fun skirt, too!

I'm not sure why we do it...but we always manage to pull it off. You will get through it, I know you will! We'll check in on you soon!

Christina said...

The puppy dog! I really am not a dog person at all, but for some reason that adorable pup just KILLS me!
Kudos on yet another wholesale gig and on managing to kepp up with it all! Wow, You rock.

Run Lori Run said...

Wow, you are a busy woman!! Love the owl and the puppy dog cozy too. Congrats on being so busy, you're stuff is really taking off!

Arizaphale said...

Love seeing your crafts. They are too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails