Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Boy Craftiness with No Sewing

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We are still recuperating at my house. I came down with a horrible cold over the weekend and am slowly feeling human again. I have done no sewing at all. It was nice to take a break, but I have been itching to dive back in again. This little gift for my nephew was the extent of my craftiness this week. I have seen little sand boxes at some of the specialty toy shops so I thought I would just put one together myself.



DSC_0857


Mitch cut up some wood he had in the garage for logs.

Miller helped arrange everything.

DSC_0859

DSC_0858

My niece modeled the apron that I made for her. It's not the best photo, but you get the idea.

DSC_0893




DSC_0897

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

That is a super cool idea! Love the apron, as guessed she loved it huh? We had a great Christmas but the best part was being able to relax after all the hustle and bustle!

:)

Christina said...

Super cute idea for the sandbox! I bet that'll get lots of use. The apron is so adorable. Feel better soon!!!!

MGF said...

We have a rel one and it is messy. I hope it is the basement or garage of somewhere easy to clean up.
But it has provided hours of entertainment.
Hope you fell better soon

Jaimee said...

LOL! I just put one of those mini sand boxes together for my boys TODAY! Hoping I can keep the cat out of it better than the full-sized one we gave up on after only a few weeks!

Unknown said...

That is a great idea for boys OR girls! I've stepped away from the sewing machine too...and man, it does feel good to take a break. Now I'm so ready to get back to it, though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails