Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Take A Picture of Me

On Saturday we just finished putting up the Christmas tree and took a break to eat some lunch. I had the camera on the table because I had been taking photos of the kids while we were decorating. The lighting was pretty good for being inside so I started snapping some shots. They each kept asking me to take pictures of them. They like to see themselves on the screen after the photo is taken.

DSC_0616




DSC_0615

She is too silly.

DSC_0614


Green Smoothie Moustache.

DSC_0613




DSC_0607


Looks yummy, huh?

DSC_0606




DSC_0601

Boy do I love these two crazy kids!!!

6 comments:

Jaimee said...

Miller has the cutest eyes ever! I'm hoping cole's stay blue like that so I can have one blue-eyed child!

Killlashandra said...

Those are some adorable silly faces! I especially like the chocolate milk? mustache. ;)

Run Lori Run said...

Kids are natural goof balls aren't they? Here is to never losing our inner goof ball!

Joanna said...

I find that some of the best times to take pictures...when Ella is totally willing to give me her attention. Its fun because I find I laugh so much and end up having a really good time with her. Great goofy shots!

Christina said...

No wonder you love those kids...they are so stinkin' cute, and look like such goofy little characters! Fun times. Love the mustache, too. :o)

Unknown said...

They are stinkin' cute! And the green smoothie does look, um...well, good! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails