Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally a Shop Update

You would think since I was snowed in all weekend that I would have found some time to do a little sewing. Well, that was not the case. I finished up my last wholesale order at the end of last week and did not think about sewing until last night. I did manage to make a couple of things for my etsy shop last night. I should be done updating it by the end of the day. Here's a sneak peak.

DSC_0300-edited




DSC_0298-edited




DSC_0311-edited




DSC_0293-edited




DSC_0307-edited




DSC_0308-edited


It seems that being snowed in makes me want to cook rather than sew. While we were home this weekend we made homemade pretzels, larabars, and baked artichoke dip. Yum. The kids went bonkers over the larabars and they tasted just like the store bought ones. I will definitely be making those again.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are so cute! Very timely for Valentine's Day, too.

Ah Valentine's Day...are you going to make your kids' cards again this year? I will most likely be buying again. I just can't quite get the creativity going lately.

Run Lori Run said...

Love the flowers... and all your ice photos. It's practically sauna weather over here compared to you...

Unknown said...

HOW are your stitches all so perfectly spaced and look so nice and neat?? Every time!

I'm so off to try making the larabars! Thanks for the link...

La Mama Naturale' said...

OMG, Jennifer! Homemade larabars!! I heart them. I was just looking at the back of one their wrappers- simple ingredients. Thanks for sharing the link! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Love all the crafty work your doing too! ;)

Christina said...

I feel like a broken record: cute stuff. again. as always. I bet those heart ones will be sold out before a the week is out!

Jaimee said...

I LOVE that first coffee cup cozy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails