Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Grammie

I am a day late because Grammie's birthday was actually yesterday, but we had a snow day yesterday and I was all out of sorts. This snow is driving me CRAZY!!! Anway, we celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday on Saturday. My husband and his sister planned a surprise dinner for her with some of her friends at a local pizza place.

DSC_0389-edited

Happy Birthday Grammie!!!



I made her a purse and wallet for her birthday. The purse is made to wear across her shoulder and sit on her hip. I used this tutorial for the wallet. The fabric that I used on the wallet is the same fabric I used for the back of the purse. My husband was nice enough to snap some photos for me before he wrapped it.

DSC_0384-edited

DSC_0377-edited

DSC_0383-edited
Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so jealous of people who can sew. I LOVE the bag. Great fabric choices. My birthday is in May... I know you don't know me but... I'm just sayin'. ;)
Happy Crafty Tuesday!

Stacy said...

Beautiful job! That looks like a great purse and wallet. I'm sure she loved the gift...especially since you made it for her. :)

Unknown said...

zippers! and everything. i'm so impressed. that wallet is awesome, but the bag is really too much. so cute, i'm sure she'll LOVE it.

Run Lori Run said...

Great stuff! And thanks for the link to the tutorial, I have always wanted to sew a wallet like that one. Like your fabric too.

Christina said...

Happy birthday, Grammie! I totally LOVE that brown flower fabric!!! so awesome. The whole purse/wallet combo is great. Hoping the snow melts and leaves you alone soon!

La Mama Naturale' said...

What a hipster grammie. Love it. Great job! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails