Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby

As forecasted we were slammed with snow and ice on Friday. Which meant we spent the weekend at home playing in the snow. It also meant more macrotherapy for me. Ice is almost as fun to photograph as raindrops.

DSC_0157
my rosemary bush

DSC_0143
some ice flare

DSC_0248
my car

DSC_0274

DSC_0266

DSC_0268
The snow was so hard that I could stand on it without my feet sinking in.

DSC_0258

DSC_0255
Mmmmm

DSC_0197

DSC_0265

DSC_0240
So what did you do this weekend?

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful shots of the ice. It is really pretty, but such a pain! I hope your car unthawed a bit before you had to drive it.

Cara said...

I love the flare through the ice, great capture. I hope the ice does not kill you plants and that you guys thaw out soon.

Corey~living and loving said...

fantastic shots. I wish I had been there.....to take pics...and let my girl wear her hat I posted about today. Then we would come home...because I suck at being cold.

thanks for sharing your pretty pictures. They are wonderful.

Unknown said...

Brrr....it makes for beautiful shots, but oh, I hope you thaw out soon! :-)

Kimberly said...

Lovely shots!!! Looks like a winter-wonderland.

Joanna said...

Love the little ice flare! Great capture. The blue sky is great in that shot too. You can tell it was a beautiful crisp day. I like the rosemary bush shot too. What a storm!

Lisa said...

Looks like you got the same storm we did. Ours came in Thursday and my husband (he is a school teacher) is just going back to work tomorrow.

I sadly didn't get beautiful pictures like yours because I have been sick. :(

Christina said...

that is some serious ice!! Beautiful, too. That flare is too awesome!! I have to admit, I am enjoying my nice mild winter right now. :)

oz said...

Love the flare too and your rosemary bush looks awesome!! great shots :)

Jaimee said...

LOVE these - especially #3 with that little bit of flare - awesome!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails