Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Adventureworks Ziplining Tour

We had an action packed weekend. It is finally feeling like fall so we want to spend as much time outside as possible. So Saturday afternoon we took Harper ziplining. (Miller is too young and not as brave as his sister.) She has been wanting to go for awhile now. I think the tour lived up to her expectations.


DSC_3750

We are all ready to go.

DSC_3754

DSC_3752

And she is off....
DSC_3761

DSC_3779

Here's proof that I actually ziplined too.


DSC_3786

DSC_3777

DSC_3778

"Look Mom, no hands"


DSC_3791

DSC_3804

Mitch is videotaping.


DSC_3768

It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awesome! That looks like a lot of fun. Although, I'd probably enjoy it better just sitting back and watching. I'm still having issues after riding on the ferris wheel last weekend. Lol.

Christina said...

Yikes. You are totally braver than me. I don't think I could do it!!

Stacy said...

That looks like so much fun! I did it once when I was in 6th grade at a camp. I would totally take the kids to do that, but I'm sure mine wouldn't be quite so brave as Harper. Wish there was a place close to us for that.

Cara said...

OMG that look like a great time!

Run Lori Run said...

We want to do that in hawaii in a few months- too fun! Glad to see your daughter did it, mine isn't too sure!

Maggie said...

That looks like a fantastic time!

caiyan said...

the north face
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
red bottoms outlet online
ysl outlet
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp
hugo boss
ugg australia
red bottoms
20161110caiyan

Unknown said...

adidas nmd r1
air jordans
michael kors outlet canada
burberry outlet store
fitflop
tigers jerseys
sac longchamp
louboutin outlet
clarks shoes outlet
red bottom heels
170523yueqin

qqq said...

nike store
ralph lauren sale clearance
pandora charms sale clearance
red bottoms shoes
birkenstock sandals
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren sale clearance
christian louboutin outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet
170728yueqin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails