Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finally Finished

I finally finished my last wholesale order and delivered it last week. I have to say I was hoping to feel more relieved, but I am still feeling like I made the right decision. Here are some (bad) photos of the coffee cozies.

Note to self: do not use a yellow pillowcase as a background for photos again.

flowers
DSC_3578-edited

birds

DSC_3581-edited

owls

DSC_3583-edited

random

DSC_3587-edited

peace

DSC_3588-edited

I also made a reversible owl messenger bag along with some other goodies in case you missed it yesterday.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm using my green/red birdy cozy you made me today...it is a chilly morning and my cup of coffee is hitting the spot perfectly (as does the birdy).

Maybe you will feel more relieved when you start to have time to do the projects you really want to do? Either way, I think you'll figure it out...and the cozys turned out great!

Stacy said...

As usual, they are adorable. I bet your customers are bummed that they don't have them to sell anymore, but your sanity is worth it. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

love them all. I think you will feel better and better about the decision as time marches on. :)

Christina said...

So totally worth it! I think the relief will come as you have time to work on your own personal projects or just enjoy your family.

The birdies are sooo precious!

Unknown said...

xiaowei 20160409
new balance shoes
cheap basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
puma outlet
air max 90
adidas gazelle
burberry outlet canada
rolex daytona
toms outlet store
supra store
michael kors handbags
reebok classic
pandora charms
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister hoodies
nike force 1
toms shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
marc jacobs handbags
calvin klein outlet stores
reebok
fitflops
gucci outlet online
ralph lauren
toms outlet
coach outlet store
lacoste polo shirts
canada goose jackets
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
burberry sale
converse outlet
prada outlet

chenlina said...

chenlina20170930
ralph lauren uk
under armour clearance
uggs slippers
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
blackhawks jersey
snapbacks hats wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
nike air force 1
coach outlet online

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails