Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Almost there

My crafting has been in high gear this week. I am really, really close to being finished with all my sewing. I am looking forward to just relaxing this week.

Here's a preview of some my projects completed this week.

Some bibs and burp cloths
DSC_4736-edited

The bottle cap necklaces all packaged up.

DSC_4769-edited

some custom cozies

DSC_4733-edited

DSC_4773


DSC_4766

Hopefully, I will remember to take photos of the rest of the goodies before I wrap them up.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Christina said...

your craftiness truly amazes and inspires me, Jen. I want to be you!

Unknown said...

LOVE it all - as usual. I can't believe I totally forgot to put up my crafty endeavor (AND TAKE PHOTOS!!) from last week. I may have to just tack it onto the end of next week's after all the Christmas stuff...I opened my big mouth and ended up making little coffee cozys for the staff at em's school. 42 of them. Yes...I thought I was signing up for 16 or so...imagine my surprise when she came back with 42. They were not nearly as cute as yours tho...just used a piece of chalkboard fabric one each and wrote their names!! Still...

Unknown said...

oh...and i'm also curious - do you make your own irish cream and cosmo mix??

yum. i think that sounds so good right now. and i realize it is only 9am.

Run Lori Run said...

You are my crafty hero. I am in awe. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails