Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Team-Up Thursday- Busy

Cara and I chose busy as our theme this week. It is a very appropriate theme for this time of year. I feel like I barely have time to breather some days.

Cara's shot is genius. I absolutely love it. I tried and tried to come up with a creative idea for busy, but was not successful. Cara on the other hand nailed it. It would be so nice to have some clones to put to work wouldn't it?

Since I have been so busy, my shot is a little lame. It shows you a glimpse of what has been keeping us busy at our house.

busy
Join in on the fun over at Mental Inventory.

5 comments:

hipMomma said...

That is not lame! I seriously would love to be busy that way. Funny story, V just asked for one of those bottle top necklaces of Justin Beiber. So i got it for her and didn't realize until I got home that he was shirtless. Not sure what I was thinking for the 6 yo. She will not walk around with a shirtless Justin around her neck.

Carolyne said...

clone mothers? Genius! It's better than having multiple hands.

Cara said...

I think your photo looks busy and it is totally not lame. I love how you are so crafty and always "busy" making things.
BTW - Nicolo favorite ornament this year is the owl I got from you last year. He hung it low and I find him carrying it around all the time.

Megan said...

not lame at all! just wishing i were that crafty:).

Corey~living and loving said...

Great theme! I have been crazy busy as well. not even blogging really these days. I think you both did well in capturing the theme.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails