Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Exciting News

Just wanted to pop in and share a few bits of news.

There was a little segment on the local mid-day news, Talk of the Town, yesterday and they talk about some of my goodies that were being sold at the charity shop.

Here's the video. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, she mentions my stuff around the 2:00 minute mark. Very cool!!!

I also created a Flickr group for projects made from my tutorials. I have been meaning to do this for awhile and finally got around to it. Please, please, please add photos if you make anything from one of my tutorials. I would love to see it.

Stacy and Carrie if you could add the photos of all of those wonderful art purses you have made, I would be ever so grateful. You guys are the best!!!!

Have a great weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails