Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deep in the Christmas Sewing Trenches

I am stopping for a little breather to show a tiny glimpse of my craftiness this week. I have been busy getting Christmas presents made, but don't want to ruin any surprises. So those will have to wait until after Christmas.

I FINALLY got some pajama pants made for the kids. I bought this fabric last Christmas with intentions of making pajama pants, so I am glad to have this one checked off the list. I just appliqued some shirts to match. The kids were very excited about their new pajamas. I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out. Now that I have the pattern down, it should be easy to make more too.

DSC_4709-edited

I am working on a little tutorial that should be up tomorrow or Friday.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails