Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Team-Up Thursday- End of the Day

This week Cara and I chose end of the day as our theme. Originally I planned on photographing a steaming cup of tea. Now that it is cold outside I like to enjoy a hot cup of tea after the kids have gone to bed. I could not get the vision of one of my grandma's wine glasses sparkling in the christmas lights. So I took one for the team and had a glass of wine last night. I was really happy how my photo turned out. For once it came out exactly how I envisioned it.

Cara's shot is so sweet. He looks so snuggly and ready for bed. My kids don't wear those footed PJs anymore, which makes me a little sad.


end of the day

Join in on the fun over at Mental Inventory.

11 comments:

Cara said...

I love everything about your photo, the bokeh of the tree (you amaze me that it's up already), the details of the glass and the DOF.
Cheers!

Kimberly said...

Snuggly pjs are the bomb! And so is your pic of the wine glass in front of the tree!!!

Joanna said...

We are all such suckers for Christmas bokeh! I cant get enough of it and the season has just begun. YAY! :0) Such an awesome shot Jen. A great way to end the day!

HipMomma said...

We truly are! Beautiful bokeh, so colorful and bright. Love that. Great shot.

Christina said...

You had a beautiful vision, and a beautiful photo came out of it! I bet this photo is one that will have a lot of sentimental attachments tears from now. What a perfect way to end a day.

Unknown said...

will you please come put my tree up? i am just going to sit and admire yours instead...that is a gorgeous shot, jen.

and i love how it looks like getting the little one to sleep...warrants a glass of wine! :-)

Run Lori Run said...

Your photo is really cool, love the lights in the background. Don't you love when it comes out like you envision it! That rarely happens to me!

Megan said...

so peaceful, both of them.

Maggie said...

That is a fabulous shot...and a delicious looking glass of wine!

Stacy said...

LOL...took one for the team! Yeah, the sacrifices you make for photography. ;) It is beautiful with the lights in the background. Love both of the pictures. :)

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
coach factory outlet
pandora charms
ralph lauren uk
maillot football pas cher
christian louboutin shoes
ecco outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas nmd runner
moncler jackets
hermes belts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails