Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

52 Weeks of Me- Shallow Depth of Field

I actually planned ahead this week and snapped this shot while I was taking some other photos for the blog. I was so glad that I was able to focus on my eyelashes because that was what I was going for, but that clump of hair was driving me crazy. I tried over and over again to get another shot, but this one ended up being the best one. I don't have a 50mm lens, so I used my 35mm 1.8 lens (which I love). I might have to eventually invest in the 50mm lens too now that I have my new camera.


Shallow Depth of Field


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Just gorgeous! I love it in b/w Jen!

Unknown said...

gorgeous, mama.

Corey~living and loving said...

I adore this shot. It is really fabulous. well done. I am taking pics....but won't let myself post until I knock out more wedding photos. ugh....I hate weddings, now.

clare suzanne said...

Your freckles are adorable!

Cara said...

I was completely inspired by your shot this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails