Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Guess What?

I got a new camera, a Nikon D7000. Woohoo. My husband gave it to me for my birthday and it finally came in the mail yesterday. I have only had a little bit of time to play around with it, but I can already tell I am going to love it.


Here are the first shots taken with my new baby.


DSC_0041

DSC_0028

DSC_0068


I need to sit down and read the manual because it is very different from my old camera, but I am excited to see what it can do.


Have a great 4th of July weekend.

6 comments:

Cara said...

Awesome, you will love it. I too need to sit down and learn some of the cool features.

Amy Jo said...

Hooray for you! To me, getting a new camera is about the scond most exciting that can happen to a person! Enjoy!

Joanna said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats on the new addition......Wonderful husband!

:0)

Unknown said...

I'm with Amy - It is like having a new baby - so exciting!! The pics are gorgeous too...I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Corey~living and loving said...

wooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo! great news. that first shot is AMAZING! what camera did you have before?

Stacy said...

Congrats on your new camera! It is so fun to get a new toy to play with, and I hope you get the hang of it right away. Looks like you are doing good so far! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails