Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Garden Progress

I picked my first squash on Sunday. I grilled it before I could take a picture of it though.

We have a squash plant, pumpkins, and watermelon. They are obviously planted way too close together. It is a bit out of control.



DSC_0377

Mitch picked a couple of cherry tomatoes, but they were eaten before I could take a photo.
We have lots of green tomatoes.
DSC_0373

DSC_0378

DSC_0380

DSC_0382

We have one teeny, tiny watermelon growing.
DSC_0376


We have lots of pumpkins. Harper brought a plant home from school, but we think that maybe the kids planted some pumpkin seeds in the garden back at Halloween. We have at least 3 more pumpkin plants that sprouted up out of nowhere. Mitch also dug a potato volunteer out of the compost bin and planted it.

We have herbs, lots of basil and dill.

DSC_0372

DSC_0383

My little garden sure does make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails