Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crafty Flashback

Since I have nothing to share this week for Crafty Tuesday, I decided to raid the archives to see what I did in years past. I tried to choose the closest date to today.


I always love looking through the archives. It did make me feel like a slacker though.


DSC_2560



July 20, 2010- More PJ Shorts

Man, I haven't made an owl in a long time.




DSC_0433



July 21, 2009- GreenCraft Magazine and a Few Owls


I still think it is pretty cool that my cozies made it into GreenCraft.



DSC_0667


July 9, 2008- Travel Tips Anyone?


This was before I was sewing all the time, but I was able to find a little craftiness.

DSC_0158

July 19, 2008- We All Made it Back in One Piece
I had to throw this one in. Anyone want to guess where we are right now?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my owl still sits in my craft room and makes me smile every time i look at her. owly. :-)

right now...are you in minnesota? or did you mean right now in that pic when the kids were so little? oh, i'm hoping you are not anywhere near the midwest right now. it sounds ruthless. can't wait to get there in a few weeks. blech.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails