Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Surviving

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that we are still alive.  We have had a rough start to 2012 so far.  Nothing major or life altering just battling one thing after another, which has left little time for much of anything.  I will have a kitchen update next week.  Maybe I will even dig my sewing machine out.  We will see.

Here are a few random photos from the last couple of weeks. 

One morning Harper and Miller decided to dress up in each other's clothes.  They are even wearing each others shoes.  Harper is trying to attempt one of Miller's side smiles.  These two are quite the pair!!

DSC_2574

Harper and I made it out of the house last week for some fresh air.  I even remembered to bring my camera.  She was home sick from school, but you can tell from the photo that she was feeling much better. 

DSC_2604 

I am so thankful that we have had some really nice weather for January.  Being able to get outside for awhile has saved my sanity on more than one occasion.

DSC_2615

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the switched outfits! Glad to hear that Harper is feeling better. We went through the crud in December.

Unknown said...

Opposite day - that is fantastic! We have the creeping crud over here - well, Em and Jam do...I desperately trying not to catch it!!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word! that first shot......brilliant. tee hee...I love kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails