Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kitchen Update- Cabinet Progress

DSC_2731 

 Mitch has been spending every free minute working on the cabinets.  He has the bottom cabinets and upper cabinets finished and installed.  Now he has to make the drawers and doors.  Then we need to paint everything.  We decided to wait until we have everything painted to get the countertop.  The garage is already overflowing with wood, so no need to add to the clutter. 

DSC_2729

I am really looking forward to organizing everything in this space.  We should have plenty of storage space now.

  DSC_2733

It is so strange to see the whole wall full of cabinets.  I should be able to start priming and painting next weekend while Mitch works on the doors and drawers.  

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow, he is doing a great job on those cabinets! You will have a ton of storage in your kitchen area when he is done. That will be so nice for you. Great job so far, Mitch!

Unknown said...

I'm drooling over your wall of storage. it is spectacular!

Lauren Wayne said...

I was thinking what carrie said! Can he come build me some cabinets, too, please? :)

Rose said...

That is AWESOME! ...wish we could do that in this silly circa 1970's rental unit!

Run Lori Run said...

Do you have a double oven??? OMG I am jealous...

fine furniture said...

I admire the color of this cabinet furnishing. It is cleanly polished and ready for storage.

bethany said...

Wow very nice cabinet furnishing. I want this in my fitted kitchens uk. I will suggest this to my consultant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails