Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

All Smiles

We live about 20 minutes from downtown Nashville, but until this weekend our kids had never been downtown. I guess we have never had a reason to go until this weekend. Disney On Ice was in town so we decided to make an afternoon of it. We walked around, grabbed dinner, and enjoyed the show.

DSC_1378




DSC_1379




DSC_1394_filtered

Look at all those smiles. I think they may have been a little excited about seeing Disney On Ice. I am choosing the last shot as my Best Shot this week. First of all, my niece is so stunning with her ice blue eyes. Second of all, the two of them together like this gives me glimpse into the future. I know these two are always going to be close and it warms my heart.

Visit Tracey for more Best Shot Monday.

13 comments:

Megan said...

aren't cousin photos the best? love those eyes!

Joanna said...

Oh yes, cousins are the best! Disney on Ice must have been wonderful. I have thought about taking Ella down to Minnespolis for the day, just to walk around and shop and get some different pictures....but its getting cold now. I'll have to hold off until Spring. Glad you had a fun adventure!

Kimberly said...

Aren't they sweet? And holding still so nicely while you take the photo. (I will NOT envy. I will NOT evnvy.) ;)

Unknown said...

They are like little models! So sweet. So was the Disney on Ice all it was cracked up to be? :-)

Kimberly said...

precious photos! you're so lucky to live near family. sounds like you had a wonderful day!

iMother2.0 said...

Disney on Ice! COOL!
Yes, the last shot is soooo gorgeous...and love your thoughts of the future!

HipMomma said...

I really do wish my girls had more cousins and even that their one cousin lived closer. I had tons growing up.

Cute pic, and she's got her accessories on too!

COTTON MOMMA said...

They look so sweet! We had a great time and yes I get excited as well about all the future fun to be had! We will definitely have to keep a close eye on these cutie beauties!

Dawn said...

Love that last one too, the light and the love...so sweet! :)

Keith said...

I think the first one is the best. The separation of the foreground and the background, and the lighting are awesome.

So there!

Stacy said...

They look so happy! I love that last one...two cousins enjoying each other.

I think Disney on Ice is coming here, too. I haven't looked into the tickets, but I know the kids would probably love to go.

Jaimee said...

What great shots! You're right about those eyes...wow!

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.27
off white nike
nike air max 2017
moncler online
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
air max 90
jordan 8
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
ralph lauren uk
huaraches

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails