Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another Sleeping Babe

DSC_1615-edited_filtered

Mitch and I usually tag team bedtime. We each take a kid and alternate every night to keep it fair. We read them several books and then it is lights out. Last night Mitch was working so I had both kids. Usually Harper waits patiently for me to finish with Miller and then I read to her. Last night this is how I found her when I went into her room. Of course, I ran and got my camera so I could get a photo. I was only able to get a couple because I didn't want to wake her. I covered her up with a blanket and turned off her light and she did not move a muscle. I am thinking my kids need an earlier bedtime.

Do you see the photo that is in front of her? That's a picture I took last fall of her with Great Grandpa. She loves this picture and recently found it tucked away somewhere. She has been sleeping with it the last several nights. It is very sweet and I am so glad she cherishes this photo. I know it will help keep her memories of him fresh.

5 comments:

Killlashandra said...

Very sweet! :) Our children always look like such beautiful angels when they sleep.

Kimberly said...

My heart just melted a little with this photo and post. Beautiful.

Christina said...

total sweetness!she looks like such an angel. Love it that she has the picture of Great Grandpa close by!

Joanna said...

My heart would have just melted if I came over and she was asleep waiting for me. So sweet. Having that picture close by is wonderful. Dont you just wonder what goes through her little brain as she is looking at it? Kids are amazing!

Dawn said...

Oh how very sweet~ That brought a tear to my eye.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails