Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweet Precious Sleep

The weather has cooled off here and so it has been cooler in the house at night. I think this has helped the kids sleep better at night. I have been having to wake them up every morning. It is one of my least favorite things to do. Sleep is so precious and I hate interrupting it. However, some mornings it just has to be done. Miller was so sound asleep this morning that I pulled all the covers off of him, turned on his lamp beside his bed, and he did not move a muscle. So I did what any normal mom would do. I went and grabbed my camera.

DSC_1515-edited_filtered

Look at his smooshed up lips.

DSC_1519-edited_filtered

Big dog assumes his position over Miller's head. This is where Big Dog always sleeps.

DSC_1517-edited_filtered

I could hear his little breaths and he was so warm from being snuggled up in bed. Aren't they just precious when they are asleep?

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love shots of sleeping kids! Those are great!

Christina said...

Ahhhh, sweet sleep!!!

Those smooshy lips and dog sleeping on top of him are TOO cute! poor little guy, he's sleeping hard!

Dawn said...

I hate waking my kids up too...they always sleep late when we have to be somewhere but when we have nothing to do on a weekend morning they are up with the birds!

That puppy looks well loved and Miller looks so cute!

Cara said...

I love sleeping kids, I have one that sleeps through the night and one that doesn't. I do the same thing an grab the camera to take photos of them sleeping.

Unknown said...

You don't realize how much you take sleep for granted until you don't get enough of it! I'm so happy that we are all on good sleep schedules and getting enough again. It makes everyone soooo much happier!

And I LOVE big dog! Bear ends up on Addie's chest most nights...it is just those little moments and now you have them captured and you can look back on them and smile years from now.

Jaimee said...

Oh my..soooo precious! We don't have a lot of "must do's" right now, so I almost never have to wake mine up...I don't look forward to the day when I have to...what adorable pics!!!

Unknown said...

kate spade outlet
tiffany and co
jimmy choo outlet store
pandora charms
skechers outlet
louis vuitton factory outlet
gucci borse
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
prada sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
under armour outlet
fitflops sale
louis vuitton handbags
canada goose outlet
ugg outlet
nike force 1
michael kors outlet
hermes belt
coach outlet
true religion
ralph lauren outlet online
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet store
ghd flat iron
hollister clothing
converse uk
armani jeans
michael kors outlet clearance
rolex daytona
fitflops sale clearancee
louboutin pas cher
new balance shoes
zhuo20160715

caiyan said...

rolex watches
raybans
ugg boots
adidas nmd
ugg boots
cheap ugg boots
supra for sale
canada goose jackets
toms shoes
ray ban sunglasses
20161110caiyan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails