Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crafty Tuesday

Good Crafty Tuesday to you.

I made an owl for a custom order this week and even remembered to take her picture. Isn't she cute? If I do say so myself.


DSC_1522-edited

Harper aptly named her Ms. Butterfly.

DSC_1525-edited

I also put up another kit in my Etsy store. This one is called Nature Lover's.

DSC_1605-edited_filtered

I have also been working on a custom order for a coffee shop in Utah. She wanted her whole logo printed so I am trying out a new technique. I printed the logo on printable fabric and then embroidered over it. Now I am dreaming of all the things I could do with this printable fabric. It is really cool.

DSC_1611

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

9 comments:

Stacy said...

That owl is so adorable! Great job on Mrs. Butterfly. I bet you can sell a bunch like that. So cute!

What kind of printable fabric did you get? I've done that, too. It's so fun to print on fabric. I love how you did the logo with the embroidery. She is sure to love them!

Kim's Treasures said...

I love that owl!!!

Unknown said...

How perfectly timed are our posts today?? That printable fabric? THAT ROCKS! I can think of all kinds of cool stuff to do with that. Where do you get it?

And the owl is adorable as always...

Unknown said...

That owl is the stinkin' cutest thing ever! Genius to print on the fabric and embroider it--a definite one for my to do list.

Kimberly said...

that owl is just too cute!!! and i love the logo you worked on. it definately makes it pop!

Jaimee said...

printable fabric? how cool! you must share where you got that!

Christina said...

Ms. Butterfly is totally adorable! I'm amazed how you continue to have some new creative thing to show. Now it's printable fabric and embelished logos. Second Chance Studio must be keeping you busy these days!

Joanna said...

Wow Jen! You are having great success with your Etsy store and all of these orders! That is so wonderful. The logo looks wonderful. Very professionally done. And of course, you know I am asucker for your animals! Love Ms. Butterfly. :0)

Dawn said...

So talented!! That printable fabric is amazing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails