Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

DIY Coffee Cozy Kit

Coffee Cozy DIY Kit

I finally put the finishing touches on the coffee cozy kit that has been in progress for months now. The kit includes patterns for a bird, owl, and peacock, a felted wool sweater piece, felt scraps, a pin, embroidery floss, and detailed instructions. It is very basic so it would be perfect for anyone just learning to sew.

Now that I have the kinks worked out I should be able to crank out more with different patterns. I also have plans for a few other kits and supplies, but more on that later.

The kit is now in my Etsy shop if anyone is interested.

6 comments:

Melissa G said...

Cuteness! Thank you so much. This is going to the top of my must-do projects list.

Dawn said...

Yay Jen! That is awesome!!

Jaimee said...

LOVE your packaging and the font for this...very nice job! And, what a great idea!

Stacy said...

I love your packaging, too! These kits are so cute. Great job on pulling it all together. I bet it was time consuming but now that you have a template of sorts you can pull new ones together much easier. Good luck on getting lots of sales!

Christina said...

totally adorable - I love the packaging, too! Great job getting it all togther and simplifying it for those of us that are NOT expert at sewing - like ME!

Kimberly said...

I LOVE it! The packaging to too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails