Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back in Action

I am officially back into the swing of things, well mostly. I am still having some motivation issues, but I was able to get one wholesale order done this week plus a couple of custom owls and a penguin. Not too bad. I am also brainstorming about Valentine's Day, but I am not sure if I will have time to get much together. We will just have to see.

DSC_0969-edited




DSC_0947-edited




DSC_0966-edited




DSC_0958-edited




DSC_0965-edited




DSC_0963-edited




DSC_0959




DSC_0960




DSC_0954-edited




DSC_0955-edited

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW! You have been busy!

All of this stuff is fabulous!

Glad you are back in the swing of things :)

Christina said...

Your idea of "Not too bad" is mind blowingly productive in my eyes. WOW. Cute stuff once again, Jen.

Stacy said...

Those owls are simply adorable! I always love your owls, of course. Love the cozies, too. Cute designs on them. :)

Kimberly said...

Your owls always make me smile. I love them!!!

Joanna said...

"I like you a latte"... You kill me! That is so cute.

Unknown said...

"not too bad"???
cripes. you are a machine...a felting, handmade craft goodness machine!

i love it all. as always!

La Mama Naturale' said...

Love all your creations. :) Everything is so whimsical and fun! I tagged you for The Happy 101 Award.

Run Lori Run said...

Your owls are so great, I love them. The eyes are beautiful. You just keep cranking them out!

bekkah said...

Omigosh, this stuff is TOO cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails