Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Still No Sewing Around Here

I am having a hard time getting started back up after the holidays. I did manage to finish one custom cozy last week and I cut up a bunch of sweaters. So I guess that is a start. I do the majority of my sewing after the kids go to bed so if I want to use my sewing machine I have to go out in the garage to sew. Our house is small and my sewing machine is loud so my options are very limited. Anyway, to make a long story short. It is cold here right now. It is hard to get motivated to go out in the unheated garage when it is 14 degrees outside. I guess I am going to have to suck it up because I have a lot of work that needs to be done and apparently those owls and cozies aren't going to sew themselves.

Here's the custom horse cozy I did last week.

DSC_0903



Since I don't have a whole lot to show this week, I thought I would follow-up from this post a couple of months ago. Remember those picture frames. I finally finished them and my husband finished the chalkboard for our craft area. I made a felt board and two bulletin boards for the kids artwork. Now I just need to get them up on the wall. It will happen one day. I just know it will. Maybe my husband will read this post and feel sorry for me. Plus he is so much better at hanging pictures. Hint. Hint.

DSC_0913




DSC_0914




DSC_0916

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

lol, I love the part about your hubbie hanging them...that horse cozy is beautiful and 14 degrees, yikes! I don't blame you for not wanting to go outside. Could you rearange a room to come inside? Perhaps the kids could do an independant project while you work on yours? Hope it gets better!! :)

Kimberly said...

if you can't find a place inside to do your orders then it's time for you to get a space heater or something. can't have you getting sick! love the horse cozy and the framed boards you made. they're too cute!

Christina said...

Love the craft corner - great idea! Your home looks so cozy and welcoming. 14 degress - that is some serious c.o.l.d! I'm lucky...once N is asleep, she'll sleep thru anything.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I never even thought about how loud my sewing machine is. But...14 degrees, I'd be sewing inside somehow!

I LOVE the chalkboard and your little crafty corner. They make me want to be creative!

Unknown said...

7.14llllllyuan"longchamp handbags"
"rolex watches"
"ed hardy clothing"
"cheap ray ban sunglasses"
"ferragamo shoes"
"nike trainers uk"
"marc jacobs"
"rolex watches outlet"
"fitflops sale clearance"
"nike outlet store"
"air max 90"
"coach outlet online"
"chrome hearts sunglasses"
"louis vuitton neverfull sale"
"ferragamo outlet"
"cheap mlb jerseys"
"lululemon outlet"
"hollister clothing store"
"burberry outlet store"
"celine outlet"
"hollister"
"hermes belt"
"burberry outlet"
"valentino shoes"
"futbol baratas"
"new balance shoes"
"instyler"
"louis vuitton handbags"
"michael kors uk"
"fitflops clearance"
"nike air max"
"mulberry handbags"
"coach outlet"
"oakley sunglasses"
"swarovski crystal"
"coach outlet clearance"
7.14

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails