Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Week in Crafts

I finished my last wholesale order that was looming over my head last week. Then wouldn't you know it another one came in. Which is not a bad thing, but it does not leave much time for other crafts. I have really been wanting to do some personal sewing. This last order will bring everyone locally current so I think it will buy me some time. I still want to update the Etsy shop before Valentine's Day, but we will just have to see.

I did manage to complete a taggie blanket that has been on my to do list for months. Now I just need to ship it out.

DSC_0115-edited_filtered

I also made myself ear warmers from the turtleneck of one of my thrifted sweaters. I have been wanting to make myself a hat, but haven't been able to decide on a design. I had this turtleneck piece laying around so I threw it together really fast. I know you can't tell much from the photo, but you get the idea.


DSC_0110-edited_filtered

I also made another owl last week. I used the same sweater for both the owl and the ear warmers.

DSC_0078-edited

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone!!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

As usual, the owl is adorable. Love your new hat, cute! That taggie is really adorable and all those different textures are going to be wonderful for the little one.

Glad you are keeping busy with the orders - at least it is bring in some dough!

Unknown said...

I love your hat! You need to sell those in the store! I could use one of those this week here in LA! It is so cute. And the owl...aDOORable as usual!

Christina said...

Love the hat!! and the owl is, as always, adorable.

Jaimee said...

I think this is my favorite owl...love the soft sweater material...

Run Lori Run said...

That blanket is really cute! And I love your banner...

bekkah said...

My daughter absolutely loved taggie blankets when she was a baby :)

I gave sewing a shot a year or so ago. I was horrible. I won't even tell you how long I sat one night just trying to thread the needle on my machine...which now sits brandy-new and unused in the box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails