Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One More Down

DSC_0044-edited

This week I finished one more wholesale order and I am halfway through with my last order. These orders are ones that I was not able to finish before Christmas and they have been looming over my head for a month now. So I am beyond happy to have them finished. Now hopefully I will have time to update the Etsy shop before Valentine's day. I am also working on a tutorial for a REALLY easy gadget pouch like the ones that are pictured above. I plan to have that posted by the end of the week.


Here's some craftiness from Harper that I thought I would show you.

DSC_0074-edited

Two of her friends have birthdays this week so she decided to make them cards using some of my die cut recycled cardboard pieces. I thought they turned out well. We still need to stamp the names on the front and write a message inside. I have been trying to figure out what to do with these pieces. Now I am thinking make your own card sets might be a good idea. What do you think?

DSC_0075



DSC_0076

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

THOSE cards ROCK! Oh, my are they awesome. Don't you love it when Harper gets all excited about crafting and doing "what you do?"

Emma asked me if I could teach her girl scout troop to do water bottle cozies - with their names on them. Um...yeah. I think that might be a bit ambitious...but they might be able to handle a little something, smallish...I don't know - they are mostly 6 and 7? I can't remember when my mom started teaching me to use a needle and such. Maybe I'll practice on Em first - and then see about the other 16 girls! Aye...

Anyhow - it has to be a great feeling to get your orders out of your hair. I just remembered this morning another SuperCape that was promised for a little friend's birthday on Friday. Sigh. Never done...and I was reveling in feeling all caught up.

Corey~living and loving said...

HI! I really love the cards your daughter made. They turned out so adorable and original. fabulous.

have a great day.

Kimberly said...

It looks like Harper has inherited the crafty gene from her momma! Those cards rock!

Christina said...

Those cards are adorable! You and Harper make a great crafty team.

The sheer number of items you churn out is just amazing to me.

Run Lori Run said...

Those cards are so great, how do you cut the cardboard?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails