Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Much Needed Fresh Air

On Saturday morning we decided to head out to the park to get some much needed fresh air. I grabbed my macro lens and decided it would be nice to try to get some nature shots. It has been awhile since I have used it and I was needing some macrotherapy. Of course, about 6 shots in my battery died. I did have a spare one in my purse in the car, but I didn't fell like going all the way back to the car. I did get a couple of shots that I liked though.

You know I can't resist those raindrops.

DSC_0087

I love the fairy in one hand and the horse in the other.


DSC_0091

I am chosing this as my best shot this week. There's just something interesting about it. I love the richness of the colors too.

DSC_0094

Visit Tracey for more Best Shot Monday.

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Monday!

I love your new header!

Looks like you had a nice time, we are headed to the park today...Balboa Park.

Love your best shot as well....have a wonderful week~

:)

Killlashandra said...

Fairies and horses sound like an excellent combination to me. :)

bekkah said...

I think we all must have a thing for raindrops ;)

Love your 'best shot'...it has great texture and tones.

Megan said...

i like how the bark seems to fade off into bokeh -- very cool!

Amy Jo said...

I like the raindrops, but I can see why you chose the last one. It's intriguing.

Joanna said...

Yup, the tree bark is awesome. And I love "macrotherapy"! You and I were on the same track....There really is something about it that sweeps you away in the moment.

Jaimee said...

Great shot! I've been dying to go out on a purely "fun" photoshoot like this...but, will have to wait until my camera gets back from Nikon!

Kimberly said...

They're all great photos but the tree-bark is awesome! I love all the different textures in it.

Christina said...

The raindrops are exquisite, especially how they magnify the lines of the grass. but the tree bark....sigh, that truly is just yummy!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the raindrops!
AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new header! Well done!

Stacy said...

Oh yes, love that last shot. Great simplicity in it. I wish we could go out to the park right now. Ah warmish weather. That would be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails