Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Motion-Team Up Thursday

Cara and I chose motion this week. Once again I had so many ideas and none of them turned out quite like I had imagined in my head. Miller could stay on that swing all day long. Harper is nice enough to push him. So it only seemed natural to caption those two in motion.

I love the bright colors in Cara's shot. There is so much going on in the photo. It almost seems like a clip from a dream. Both shots definitely reflect how I am feeling right now. With school ending in a few weeks and birthday month approaching there's a lot coming at me and I am spinning in every direction to get things done.


Motion 2

Check out Megan and Melody for more Team Up Thursday.

12 comments:

HipMomma said...

Love the motion blur in both shots. Isn't it amazing how kids can do that and not throw up? Love how H's hair is floating up. Nice dip, team.

Megan said...

these make me slightly dizzy...in a good way;). you guys got motion down!!

Rose said...

I'm with Melody, I love motion blur, I need to do some practicing of that! They work so well together and I love the flow of greens!

Christina said...

you guys come up with some great themes! Loving the motion blur in both of these. But golly, how can kids do that without getting sick?? I tried it recently and couldn't take it!

Stacy said...

Love both these shots - great theme! I think with kids the trick is NOT getting movement shots LOL! They are constantly on the go aren't, they? :)

Corey~living and loving said...

love the theme. :) both are great captures. Your swing one made me feel happy inside. Kids playing together. JOY!

Jessie said...

I love your different takes on the theme. The color in the first is pretty cool. The fun shown in the 2nd is perfect. Nice week!

Unknown said...

PERFECT motion, Jen! I gotta say I feel like Harper and Miller lately, too. Constant spinning motion...sometimes in one place too!

jillconyers said...

Great captures of motion.

Cara said...

My favorite part of yours is Harper hair in motion like that!

Amy Jo said...

I love Harper's hair in that photo, and the greens really tie them together. Nice work!

Joanna said...

How fun for them to help you out by just playing! :0) Ya, the older I get the weaker my stomach is. I could never pull this off. Great Harper hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails