Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

One

For Crafty Tuesday today I only have one thing to show you. I made my mom a gathered ruffle zipper pouch using this tutorial. Then I slipped a gift card inside.

DSC_1490

I did manage to clean off my craft table and cut the fabric for the kid's capes, but there was not much sewing going on this week. I have vowed to spend an hour every day working on the various projects I need to get done. Hopefully next week I will have a little bit more to share.

Happy Crafty Tuesday everyone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH that is ADORABLE! What a great way to give a gift card, too!

I have vowed to do the 1 hour a day thing, too. J. is out of town so I have lots of hours at night to sew guilt-free, but instead? I tore down the wallpaper in the girls' bathroom. It is a sickness, I think.

Stacy said...

That is a good vow...I need to do that, too!

Wonderful gift for your Mom, too. I love those fabrics. :)

Run Lori Run said...

Very cool pouch, pleats like that make me nervous! I feel like I never have time to sew anymore...

Cara said...

This is just too cute. I think I could even follow the steps. Thanks for the link to the tutorial! I like the material you used too.

La Mama Naturale' said...

Too cute. I heart! and what a perfect gift! The receiver had to of been a happy camper! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails